Monday, August 17, 2009

What website is the best for cheap hotel rates?|103013

I am planning a trip to Lake Tahoe and was wondering where to find the best deal on hotels?

  • I don_t like Priceline -- you never know which hotel you_ll get, and it may end up being nowhere near where you want to go.

    I use
    http://www.resideo.com/us/california/sou��


    You can look over the list of hotels, check rates, view pics, book online, etc. It_s an easy site to use, and they don_t have a lot of steps between choosing and booking (like expedia.com has).

    Looks like Lakeland Village Beach _ Mountain Resort is having a summer special -- $139/night some nights.

    Good luck...hope that helps!

  • I just used hotels.com- it worked. I dont know if it is the best because it is the only one I have heard of. I found a great hotel at a great price and all the users comments were helpful. Happy Vacation (tahoe is beautiful!).

  • Travelocity...you can also plan your whole trip on there for cheaper than planning it all separately

  • Try Kayak.com

  • During my last trip I came across a website called
    http://www.cheaphotel-s.com
    . It has quite a large variety of hotels. You might wanna give it a try.

  • There are a bunch of decent sites that have cheap hotel prices. A lot of them also have low price guarantee_s like this one.


    http://www.cheaphotelnow.com

  • hotels.com is pretty good. but the higher quality hotel you want the more its going to cost. so, like everywhere else it can get pricey.

  • priceline.com??? :_)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS