Monday, August 17, 2009

Going on a seven or eight hour trip to Savannah Georgia from jupiter. Any ideas on how to pass the time?|126026

We_re travelling by car, and I_m with my Girl scout troop. I_m not exactly positive on travelling time, so could anyone tell me the time from Jupiter, FLorida to Savannah? I think we_re leaving at six or seven in the morning. I have a nintendo DS with Brain AGe2 on it, so maybe you could suggest some time consuming games.

  • well its going to take about 6.5 hours so maybe stay up really late the night before so that you could sleep in the car and pass the time away...bring a really good book...also think of some fun things you could do with your fellow scouts like I spy stuff and games like that...Or you could talk about Jamie Lynn Spears pregnant. IDK.

    Hope that helped!
    =)

  • to pass the time try playing a states game print out all 50 states and a line in front of them all. as cars pass mark off the state on there liscence plate. try to get all 50 states
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS