Monday, August 17, 2009

I am a 22 year-old moving to Maryland and looking for a fun, safe, somewhat inexpensive neighborhood to live?|115995

I will be working in Fort Meade, MD. I would like a short commute to work, preferably 20 minutes or less. By fun, I mean nightlife, bars, sports teams, and a younger crowd around my age. Any suggestions of neighborhoods, whether outside Baltimore or DC would be appreciated.

  • Your best bet is Laurel or Columbia. But stay away from Silver Springs! I have over 200 family members in the area....trust me!

    I live in Owings Mills... about 30-40 minutes away from Ft. Meade. My parents bought a house in Severn, about three miles from Ft. Meade. If you need a realtor to help you find a great place, let me know via email.

    Living in Columbia, Laurel, Odenton or Severn will keep you near both DC and Baltimore. You have two major areas to party at without living in them.

  • Silver Spring
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS