Friday, August 27, 2010

Where can I find good breakcore nights in Southern California?|102773

I am living in San Diego and was spoiled by all the great breakcore emerging in the Northeast. Does the same thing exist in LA or Southern California or is it just bland mashups and trance out here? I know I can find some in San Fran, but I am DESPERATE to find some closer, HELP!

  • The Vanguard in Hollyood has a good dj scene. Everything from jungle to deep house. The Avalon is also a good place, although they do host some cheesy trance nights, so make sure to check out their website.
    King King has a very postive, chill dj vibe along with Zanzibar. The Echo also has some good nights.
    For breakcore, your best bet is the Vanguard or maybe the Larchmont on thursday nights although it can get a bit ghetto there.
    Enjoy!

  • i remember reading that they had some groups around the Clairmont area.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS