Saturday, August 28, 2010

What is the current law regarding child car seats in Florida?|193434

My kids are 5 and 6, we are from the UK and at home they are required to be in booster seats. We are going to Florida in June and I plan on taking booster seats or maybe buying them from Walmart with as they are really expensive to rent.

I was just wondering what the law is, please don_t answer regarding safety and what would be best, I obviously am going to make sure my kids are safe, I just want to know what the law is.

Thanks.

  • I am actually surprised...the laws in florida are not as strict as i thought they would be.
    Go here...

    http://www.iihs.org/laws/ChildRestraint.��

  • well as far as i know it goes by weight i thnk if they are under 40 pounds they have to be in a car seat and up to 80 pounds you can out them in a booster seat but i dont think you have to i am tryign to think back to when my daughter was car seat age now she is almost 11. Another good thing is to call the hotel you are staying at or if you went thru a travel agent they would know also. have fun remeber drink lots of water and buy alot of sunscreen it is hotter then hell here lol good luck

  • Under 6 years old, they must be in a child_s seat.

  • have no idea
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS