Friday, August 27, 2010

What is a Good place to take My family on vacation?|100682

hi i am 26 my wife 22 and my son is 3. I live in Tennessee and 2 times a year i go on vacation, Usually to Myrtle Beach in the summer. Any way im planning a trip for my family to go somewhere in the month of march, for my anniversary. So where should i go? I also would not mind flying to the bahamas or some place warm. We will spend 7 days where ever we go.

  • The Grand Canyon, Utah and Las Vegas. You can see incredibly beautiful scenery and then have some great fun. Las Vegas has really changed and is now catering to families much more than it used to. Utah has 5 incredible national parks. If you do Utah then go to the north rim of the Grand Canyon. It_s much better than the tourist infested South Rim. This way you can at least see Bryce Canyon and Zion national parks in Utah. From there to Las Vegas is a pretty short drive. From Bryce National Park to Las Vegas is about 4 hours.
    Have fun!!

  • :Las Vegas I live here but was a visitor for several years.
    This is the greatest place on earth and the kid will love it

  • Australia. Aussie Aussie Aussie Ooi Ooi Ooi. Best place on the planet. Queensland in March...More than I can Afford and I_m an Aussie

  • It really depend on what type of place you want to spend your vacation, whether you_re looking at the beach, or something different like in the woods, a good place to shop or whatever. If you really want something different, try the Langkawi Island in Malaysia. It_s a free duty island, have nice beaches, warm and hot weather, you can go island hopping, rent a car at reasonable price and drive around the island as you pleased
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS