Thursday, July 1, 2010

What is the fastest way to get from SEA-TAC to the ship ports?|138062

We are flying into Seattle for our cruise to AK and need to get from SEA TAC to Peir 93 (I think); the cruiseline offers a shuttle service for $50 a person there and back... I can understand that being reasonable if its far, but if it is a cab distance, should I just do that?

  • Unfortunately the light rail going to downtown is not yet complete.

    So I suggest you take a Taxi. I assume you have at least one other person going with you and $100 or more to go from SeaTac to the waterfront is crazy. A taxi will most certainly be cheaper.

  • Really, that_s not absolutely unreasonable (compared to the cost of a cab)

    My wife recently took a cab from Seatac to the Coleman dock and I believe it cost 40 dollars. I assure you that the 50 they are charging you is not out of line ----For a cab fare ---

    That being stated there are LOT cheaper ways to get to downtown Seattle from the airport. It all depends on if you are in a hurry or not. There are city buses, there is the Grey line Seattle (which stops at all the major hotels _ the airport) - it_s only 18 dollars round trip.
    How much time do you have for your connection? See the 1st link below for additional options.

  • It_s not that far...take a cab or your cruise line may have a shuttle,,,,Ask the cab driver..
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS