Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How do I get a good and reasonable price and vaction bundles?|102482

I want to take my wife somewhere exciting and away from the kids. I need to get a good deal or ask if anyone knows how to get a very good deals on vacations

  • Skyauction.com tends to have some great deals- often hundreds less than other sites. Priceline sometimes comes through in a pinch. and you can find some decent deals on eBay too. Try to get a timeshare that isnt being used (which you can get on both Skyauction or eBay), those are the best, as you will generally end up with 2-3 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, and a washer and dryer- more like an apartment, often for much less than a hotel room. Thats all I do anymore, and its far superior to anything you_re going to find on Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, or any of that crap.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS