Monday, June 28, 2010

What city has the best anarcho punk scene?|192479

I am seriously considering relocating from the midwest (Milwaukee) to some other part of the country. I_m looking for a place that_s got a decent punk scene and lots of folks into the enviroment/animal rights/veganism. I also like doing _natural stuff_ such as camping, hiking, biking, etc. I tend to gravitate towards the weather that_s found either on the west coast, northwest coast or the west, but I_m open to pretty much anywhere. I_m looking for a place that_s got decent public transportation or a good bike community, since the cost of driving is getting crazy. Being able to find a decent job and reasonable housing would also help! Hopefully, some place like this exists. I have spent my entire life here and I_m looking for a change!

  • Without a doubt if you can_t make it to Glasgow Scotland, then move to Ocean Beach in San Diego. As far as the vegan/animal rights/ stuff goes, there is no better place, san diego is an awesome place, I lived there for five years and am in the process of trying to relocate back there myself, Everyone in san diego says that _O-beacians_, are on a totally different wavelink than most other communities, everyone is really laid back, it_s animal friendly and Newport Avenue has some of the best bars I_ve ever been too, the punk scene in SD rocks, check out the Confederats, my brother in law_s band, there great.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS