Monday, June 28, 2010

How many days should we ski in Boulder?|107376

We_re taking a trip to Boulder in January and were only planning on skiing/snowboarding for one day. We are all beginners but I_m wondering is that enough time to really enjoy it or should we go a second day as well?

  • I_d say one day. Just like the above answer, I was so hurt and sore the next day. You use so many different muscles than you_re used to. Not to mention your butts, wrists and knees are going to take the most abuse from falling on them. Drink LOTS of water during your entire stay in CO. You can always buy half day tickets also if some people want to go back a second day for a little while.

  • I_d say two days, but that_s just me. And most people get some decent skiing done on their first day skiing, snowboarding... well I think most people take longer to get snowboarding. But I_m no ski instructor for sure! You know... I_d honestly reccommend spending the first day going Nordic Skiing, which is pretty easy and is a good start to skiing. But hey, not everyone is into that.
    P.S., my favorite ski resort is Copper Mountain, and Eldora is my second favorite (which is close to Boulder.)

  • It really depends on how much you like it. If you are not buying tickets in advance then plan on two days but if you don_t enjoy it then the second day you can see the town.

  • __We are all beginners but I_m wondering is that enough time to really enjoy it or should we go a second day as well?_

    That_s up to you, you_re all going to spend most of your time falling on your butts!

  • the first time i snowboarded I was so freaking sore the next day I didn_t do anything but lay on the couch. so I would say one day is enough for your first time.

  • i would say 2 days
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS