Sunday, November 15, 2009

Where us the best quiet beach to go to on Jersey Shore?|101377

My friend and I are heading to Jersey Shore tuesday for a couple days. No reservations. And nothing written in stone. We are looking for a cheap getaway. Were going to head to Seaside Park but not reading alot of great reviews about the area. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

  • At the jersey shore, there are only three that I go to: Wildwood, Sea Isle City, and Avalon. If you want it to be quiet there, don_t go to Wildwood. That is far from quiet. Sea Isle is good though, but I would recommend Avalon or Stone Harbor.
    Have fun!

  • New Jersey beaches are awesome! I have been hearing about a lot of great stuff about Jersey am looking to venture into the places I haven��t explored. I love learning about new things to do in New Jersey. People make fun of Jersey all the time, but contrary to popular notion, there_s so much to do!

    It_s so hard to find new things to do though -- I also sometimes want to deviate from the usual of going to the mall, amusement park, movies, etcetera. I found
    http://www.kangalope.com,
    a site that lists different events in New Jersey, and what_s great about it is that it lists hard to find events like fairs and festivals. It also lists the contact information of the event organizers. You also get access to the community who, like you are seeking events in New Jersey as well.

    Check out
    http://www.kangalope.com
    for new things to do -- sign up for frequent updates, too. I save time by getting the updates so I don_t have to log on the site every time.

    I suggest that you go to other sites too, if you_re looking to connect with people in New Jersey, go to social networking sites that are focused in Jersey. I suggest you go to Ning.com -- it_s a site full of different social networks - or even out venture out through facebook and myspace.

  • island beach state park, its just alittle further than seaside heights. it cost on the weekdays 6 bucks per car. the weekend might be 8 i_m not sure. its a clean beach, they also have bathrooms and showers and a snack shack.

  • Seaside Park is not quiet to me.

    Keep heading south.

    If you want seclusion, you could head to Strathmere - 08248

  • Long beach island is quiet, no boardwalk, no rides and by next week..NO KIDS!!

  • Go North. Asbury Park. Stone Pony is there too... where Bruce Springsteen got his start!

  • are nude ones acceptable?
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS