Sunday, November 15, 2009

What is the crime like in El Paso? (should I not stop and stay in a cheaper hotel there?|178073

I_m passing through Texas and it seems like El Paso will be the most convenient place to stay. I_ve heard tons of bad stuff about the crime there.

Is it unwise to stay at a cheaper hotel there for a night by myself? (Also, this close to 4th of July)

  • Don_t stay in El Paso, drive another 40 miles and stay in Las Cruces. If you are going on down I10 turn on Avenida De Mesilla, there_s a La Quinta, Best Western, and a Springhill Suites. There are cheaper motels (god no! Don_t stay at one of these in El Paso!), on main street and motel blvd. If you happen to be going north on I25 there are hotels at the I25/ hwy 70 interchange. Cheaper ones - Go up hwy 70 a block or so and there is a Super 8.

  • god are you high all the crime is in mexico! we are one of the safest cities in texas do your freakin research!
    http://elpaso.ujcfedweb.org/page.aspx?id��


    http://www.morganquitno.com/xcit06pop.ht��
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS