Saturday, November 14, 2009

How much should I take to spring break for a week?|113575

Im going to panama city beach florida for spring break and i have already paid for my room and groceries and gas. We will be eating out twice during the week.how much should a graduating senior girl take with her?

  • Be generous but not stupid give yourself 50-100$ a day

  • Yeahh!!
    I was in Panama City Beach last week for Spring Break. It was so fun and I had a blast. PBC is mad cheap. I went with 3 other friends and we each paid only about $300 total (4 nights hotel, food, gas, drinks, cover, etc.).

    You seem to already have everything paid for so you shouldn_t have to bring too much money. Meals should never really be over $10-$12 unless you plan on eating at really upscale restaurants. They have a lot of cheap college special buffets and stuff, but I thought they were greasy and gross.

    All the bars and clubs have really good happy hours where there is no cover and free beer / drinks. You just have to know where to go on what day. The Panamanic and Club LaVela card came with our room reservation so we used that to the max. I got plastered durnk every night but I think I only actually paid for 4 or 5 drinks. Plus drinks are priced pretty cheap (well I go to college in Miami, which is super expensive, so they are cheap compared to drinks in Miami).

    I never actually paid a cover (we used the cards) but I heard that cover increases $5 every half hour at LaVela and Spinnicker. The typical cover was around $20 I would say. It all depends on what time you get there.

    I would say bring maybe $250-$300, depending on how long you are staying. I never did any shopping so if you plan on buying stuff factor that in. Just remember to bring enough cash for the hotel deposit.

    Pamama city beach was a great time. You are going to have a blast. I hope to see some pics posted of you doing something you_ll regret. haha. have a good time!

  • i usually budget $100 a day for spending money.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS