Saturday, November 14, 2009

How Long is the commute from Boulder to Denver?|188459

I am living in boulder, and just got a new job in Denver. I_m going to be driving in M-F and I have to be there by 8am. I will be getting off I-25 at N Speer Blvd. How early will I have to leave and how long do you think it will take me to get to?

  • I recommend taking the bus--the traffic on I-25 is awful, especially if you_re not carpooling. I live in Broomfield and it takes me about an hour each way.

  • At that time of day give yourself at least 1 1/2 hours.

  • not very far. i know. maybe an hour at the most.

  • Go to mapquest.com for directions. Excellent site.

  • It is not a long distance but traffic along the Boulder turnpike/Highway 36 can get bad. Try using the RTD commuter buses, they actually have several express routes to/from Boulder and various sections of Denver. The buses are clean, fast and comfortable!

  • AN HOUR WOW MUISTA WENT WRONG WAY...NOT TOO LONG 25-35 MINUTES ON A GOOD DAY

  • 1 1/2 hours is an insane answer!!!!! It take about 30 minutes on the turn pike. Not a bad drive at all.

  • 30 Mins w/o traffic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS