Saturday, September 26, 2009

What does the sunset at pearl harbor look like?|144127

I_ve always wanted to go there to see it, i am rich and can afford it, my parents own a yacht club and are both doctors.

  • See for yourself. It varies greatly.

    http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im��


    Pearl Harbor

    http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im��

  • The sunset is breathtaking!! Since money is no object, you should
    fly to Oahu and visit. There are historical things like Pearl Harbor,
    and also you could climb DiamondHead. The thing about the sun
    sets in Hawaii, the sun drops very quickly, if you blink or turn your head, you could miss it. I know because my Mother wanted a pic
    of me and called me to face her, when I turned around the sun was
    down. I almost cried and I was an adult when this happened. I told
    her the next day not to call me that I had to see the sunset. It was
    different from any sunset I have ever seen and I have been to all 50 states and a number of foreign countries.
    Start checking on flights and hotels and then you can answer this
    question when it_s posted.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS