Monday, April 28, 2008

Whats a good way to spend a personal day in or around the San Francisco Bay Area?|157602

I have some free time on my hands, I live in the East Bay, and I_d like to make a solo day trip. What are my options?

  • Dear Nate:

    I always enjoyed a Golden Gate Ferry Boat
    Ride to Sausalito or Tiburon!

    I think there is still a Ferry Boat at Jack London
    Square? If NOT, drive to Pier 1 _ catch the
    Ferry there. I spent many a reflective time
    on the Bay, sailing to lunch it in Marin.

    I also had Great Personal Days at Stow Lake
    in Golden Gate Park by the Tea Garden.
    I would walk or rent a electric Boat _ sail
    around that Island.

    Have FUN!

  • Go to Fisherman_s Wharf, Pier 39, Alcatraz, ride a cable car, go to a day spa, visit Chinatown, the Golden Gate Park (Japanese Tea Gardens are lovely), visit China Beach for great photo opportunities of the Golden Gate Bridge, visit Muir Woods which is very scenic and peaceful.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS