Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What are some good places to visit in and near Houston?|152730

I want to take my daughter and 2 of her friends out on a small road trip. They are all 13. It is going to be for my daughter_s birthday, but I don_t know where to go. I would love it if you would help me out.

  • Kemah would be alot of fun. There is a rollercoaster, great seafood restaurants, a boat that goes out into the bay, a huge aquarium, carnival games, etc. And there will probably be boys there. Most 13 year old girls are boy crazy.

    Or you could head to Galveston Island. Lots of things to do there.

    If you want to drive further, the Riverwalk in San Antonio would be fun.

  • moody garedens, the natural musuem of science, the musuem of health, But no more astroworld

  • check www.houston.citysearch.com for good recommendations.
    I recommend Kemah, Moody Gardens and the muesuems.
    They will also like the Dave _ Busters (formerly known as Gillians) at I-10 (close to IKEA). There is an IMAX theater and they could watch the Hannah Montana Concert 3D movie

  • all of the above plus Galveston Island.

  • there is also a zoo in houston. i used to take my grand daughter there years ago

  • If they_re 13, they_re bound to love the Galleria. Also, check out the museums and zoo. Moody Gardens is always a lot of fun if you_re looking for something more educational. You could also take them to the beach in Galveston--it_s not the prettiest beach, but it_s still fun. Kemah is also a lot of fun. Also look into the Downtown Aquarium.

  • Austin.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS