Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What do you find to be the best site for driving directions?|128277

I_m driving 800 miles and I need good directions.

  • People swear by mapquest but I have found that let me down too many times. I go by Yahoo maps. I travel a lot for my work and have found that GPS is the best way to go.

  • I prefer yahoo but that_s just me and from time to time they all have given me the wrong directions so I invested in a gps because it tells you how to get where your going from where your at.....lets say you make a wrong turn reading the directions on paper unless you are familiar with the area it will be very easy to get lost if you had a gps then you_d make all the right turns and it give you the quickest route every time!!!!!!! good Luck but Id recommend a tom tom or a garmin they are great!!!!!

  • Google maps is always fastest for me. In fact, when driving from Atlantic City to New York, a relative from New Jersey took a longer route compared to the route suggested by Google maps.


    http://maps.google.com

  • MAPQUEST!!!

  • I kick it Ol_ School with Mapquest. It was the first one I started using and its the only site I use for Directions.

  • mapquest.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS