Friday, March 14, 2008

How do I convince my mom to move to Colorado?|110536

My mom got offered a job in Colorado. We live in Las Vegas and I hate it here. We have lived here our whole life and i am done.This may be our only chance to leave Las Vegas. How Should I convince my mom?

  • Go up to her and tell her, _Mom, why don_t we try Colorado?_ This is our chance and you have been offered a job. It is one of the best states to live in (it really is, research it, Google it) I don_t want to live here all my life. I want to go out and experience a new and better life that awaits me in Colorado._ Now, if you know you really want to go and after good research, you are sure. Say this: _I am sure it won_t disappoint me and if it won_t disappoint me, it won_t let you down either._ _We can always start off with a decent home until we can afford something better._ If you love your Mom dearly, say something that will touch her heart. Like this, _I mean, I am your child and I do support you in everything you do but just give Colorado a try and I promise you won_t regret it._ _You wouldn_t want to live here all your life!_ _Have you seen or heard about Las Vegas crime rates?_ _What if something happened to one of us one day? You never know..._ _If anything happens to you, I can only cry my eyes out. Honestly, Colorado is a great place to live._ _I can experience the life there just researching the state online. It is one of the best states to live in._

  • as a colorado resident I can tell that Colorado is, indeed, the best place in the entire world
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS