Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What are upcoming dates for Creationist tours of the Denver Museum of Nature and Science?|193243

What are upcoming dates for Creationist tours of the Denver Museum of Nature and Science?
I understand that they are private groups, but I was wondering if anybody had any contact with one or more of these groups and could give me a website or some contact information, or the next tour?
And yes, I_ve already contacted the DMNS about it.

  • Wow - I had never heard of this - but a google search came up with this group - BC Tours. I am going to contact them about seeing if I can_t set up a time to join a group with my kiddos.


    http://bctours.org/


    Thanks for the question - I learned something new!

  • WHAT are you talking about????

    Private schools and homeschoolers have those just for themselves and their friends.

    There is no such thing as an organized by the museum tour of that nature!

    And I don_t think they do them on any sort of schedule...it_s like...the parents get together and say..._Let_s take the kids to the Museum! We have to teach them that none of that scientific information is accurate, though._

  • You really want to learn more about these tours? Please read this blog for all you need to know.

    http://splendidelles.wordpress.com/2008/��
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS