Tuesday, December 14, 2010

How can I get cheap tickets to Cirque du Soleil in Las Vegas?|192845

I_m going to be in Las Vegas from March 4th-6th. I really want to go to one of the Cirque du Soleil shows while I_m there, but we_re on a little bit of a budget. We honestly don_t care which show we go to, and we_re willing to sit in the nosebleed section if that_s what it takes.

So does anybody know where/how I can find affordable tickets? Anywhere online? Is there any possibility of finding cheap tickets once I get there?

  • if you want to go but would not be TOO upset if you didn_t get to- I would go to Tix4tonight we were there in january and they had tickets to LOVE, and Zumanity!! We got ticketst to love for as cheap as $55 each!!

  • I must tell you that I have been to Las Vegas many times and have never seen discounts for the Cirque de Soleil shows, so the website that Sara has pointed you to is amazing. I would say that the recession must be really biting and that a 25% discount is huge so grab it while you can!

    Enjoy

  • there are some cirque offers on smartervegas.com:

    http://www.smartervegas.com/shows.aspx

  • www.vegas.com

    Great website if you are visiting Las Vegas.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS