Thursday, October 7, 2010

What can I do in the car while my parents drive to New York?|108229

I am 12. I_m a girl and I don_t know what to do in the car. I have a nintendo but I don_t have any good games. I hate to read and I have a laptop I could bring but I don_t have WIFI in my car. Any suggestions that I could do in the car? I am also going to target so if there is anything there please suggest. Also if there is any good movies then I would like to know those.

  • When you go to Target, buy some good Nintendo games and a bunch of DVDs to watch on your laptop, and you_ll do fine.

    Good luck, and the link below is to Target_s DVD webpage...

  • Well i got some helpfull ideas cause iam 12 too and i will tell you what iam going to do to my families tripto Arizona and NYC maybe we meet :) so i ve download a funny film its cartoon/funny i got simpsons , happy tree friends and the family guy if you got msn reply me fast cause we dont got time!I can send you via msn btw i can send you 1 very hard and small game to take time btw some magazines will great for read or Turn your eyes and sleep :)

  • look for puzzle games, or games with lots of replay value for your ds or laptop.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS