Thursday, October 7, 2010

I am likely to go to US for sales training for 20 days. What are all the Visa formalities?|112615

I have done my post graduate diploma in IT from Manipal Open university system, after doing +2 state board. Tamilnadu.India. I did it since i completed my 21 years by 1999. I don have graduation. But I worked for 4 companies so far since 1999 in Sales and marketing. Now is that I got an offer from a big company, I am about to go to States for sales training. I would like to know about the Visa formalities.

  • Your company should really be handling all of the visa related issues for you.

    If you are going for training purposes then a J-1, H-3 or L1 visa sounds like what you should be seeking. You need to talk to your employer and ask them.

    For more information on the above visas click the links below.

  • go to embassy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS