Thursday, October 7, 2010

What are the disadvantages of moving to America, from Britain?|123232

I think i will go to America, when i am older to live, what problems will i have (INCLUDING GETTING A JOB AND OF COURSE BEING ALOUD IN FOR CERTAIN SPECIFICATIONS).

Hope you can help!

  • The only problem I can see if that you will be living in America

  • I think your worried too much. Alot of British move here to the states and are very happy here. I know a few of them. Obstacles, their biggest obstacles were trying to get citizenship. It is not as easy as once was. I dont know what kind of work you are thinking about but you should specialize in some area that interests you. Maybe learn a trade construction, welding, anything.

  • You won_t have a Queen if you become a American.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS