Sunday, September 26, 2010

What is a specific place to have a wedding that is cheap and affordable in Austin TX?|182810

I have been looking into all this wedding stuff for awhile now and I have yet to find a really great place in Austin to have the wedding. It needs to be indoors but in a place with a great view where maybe we can go outside for a reception. I thought somewhere near lake Travis would work but I am having trouble locating a really good place that is cheap enough. Our budget is little to nothing, please help!

  • Most if not all of the venues near the lake will be very expensive. Zilker Clubhouse is a good location that has an indoor area and an outside area with a great view. It is also very affordable.
    I recently attended a wedding at nice spot in South Austin called Cali Kate. You may also want to check into Mercury Hall.

    I hope this helps; good luck as you prepare for your special day!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS