Saturday, August 28, 2010

Can My wife give her driving test in Texas using my Employers Car issued on my name?|177177

My car is insured and registered in Dallas TX under the name of my employer.

The employer have given me this car to drive and I have a letter stating this.

Can my wife give her Texas (Behind The Wheel) driving test on this car?What I can do that my wife can give her driving test in Texas using this car?

  • They don_t care who the car belongs to as long as it_s insured. She won_t have a problem

  • They don_t care who holds the insurance, the car must be insured to use for the test.
    The car would not be in her name since she can_t drive.
    The DPS officer checks the paper work and then you drive around for a few minutes.

  • yea it shouldnt be a problem. She cant have a car in her name right now anyways bc she doesnt have license. They SHOULD only ask to see that they car is insured. Hope all goes well....
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS