Friday, July 23, 2010

What is the best place to live in the Northwest?|167970

I_m considering moving up there in the summer of 2008.
I currently live in Los Angeles,California. I_m sick of California and I cannot stand the hot weather and I love the rain.I have visited Seattle and Portland many times but I just want some of your opinions.
Thanks!

  • Seattle is the best place to live in the Northwest, no other city in the region comes close. Of course compared to LA it_s really boring and there really isn_t much to do, but Seattle preferable over Portland.

  • Sorry but as a long time Portland native I can say that between the terrible traffic and the less friendly downtown scene, that seattle does not match up to Portland. That aside, if you_re looking for something else that you havn_t seen before, check out eugene.-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS