Friday, July 23, 2010

How do I get a certified document that states I have no crminal record in the United states?|166610

I am a US Citizen, living in Switzerland. It would be alot easier for me to process my residency status there if I can produce a certified document that proves I have no criminal record in the US. My Swiss mother in-law works in a job where (She says) she has seen this document many times. the Swiss govornment asks US Citizens for this, and she says she has seen US Citizens produce that document.

Where can I get this document and how do I request it and have it notorized? If it helps, I used to live in New York City, and am in the US now and for 5 more weeks, then I go back to Switzerland. Thanks!

  • The NYPD regularly provides Good Conduct Certificates for people to show no New York criminal record. You can order one here:

    http://www.ci.nyc.ny.us/html/nypd/html/s��

  • I would suggest you contact the NCIC -- National Crime Information Center at:

    National Crime Information Center
    Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division
    1000 Custer Hollow Road
    Clarksburg, West Virginia 26306
    Hours of Service: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
    Telephone: (304) 625-2000
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS