Friday, July 23, 2010

How long does snow last before melting in Boston in December?|164707

_m gonna be in Boston from the 26th to 30th of December to see some shows and it looks like it won_t be snowing at all, sadly. I live in LA, so I rarely get the chance to see some snow. Thing is, I know Boston just got hit with a big winter snow storm, so I_m wondering if I_ll see any snow left once I get there?

  • There will be plenty of snow, just bring a heavy jacket and hat _ gloves! It_s cold here. Only 19 today!

  • Probably not, because it_s supposed to rain before then and it will probably be all melted. If it stays cold after a snowstorm, it can last for weeks, until it gets above 32 again.

  • dont worry there will be snow here, alot of it. just cuz its raining xmas eve, just means ICE. but its freezing here, stay in LA! i wish i was in hot weather right about now.

  • It will last till next March.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS