Monday, May 24, 2010

So what are the differences from moving from a very urban east coast city to Helena Montana?|109599

This would be for college.I want to get and idea of the feel,the things there are to do,and the people of Helena.I might visit soon but I just felt like asking ::)

  • I would guess you_re going to Carroll College!
    It_s nothing like a bigger city, but not in a bad sort of way. It_s definitely much more beautiful, and seemingly easier to breathe. There isn_t as much to do though if you_re not so much into nature, but luckily there is a ton of shopping in a drive of a little over an hour from here. The people seem to be more down to earth, not to mention the crime rate is lower.
    Not sure if I can think of too much more, not even sure how I stumbled upon this..
    Anyway, I bet you_ll like it here!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS