Monday, May 24, 2010

How do I get to Key Largo Florida?|118885

What is the closest major airport to Key Largo, Florida?

And how do I get from there to Key Largo?

Do I need to rent a car or do they have some kind of shuttle service for tourists?

I_m planning to go there in September to do some diving. And I don_t like to drive.

  • Key Largo is in the Upper Keys so the closest airport to it is Miami International Airport. Key Largo is about 1 hour 20 minutes (60 miles) away from Miami Airport.

    As for transportation since you don_t like driving then you can take the Keys Shuttle down to Key Largo for a price of $60 bucks oneway.


    http://keysshuttle.com/

  • i DONT KNOW, BUT if I was you, I_d look on a map.

    when you do an internet search for the town, it should have shuttles listed....

  • Greyhound has two buses a day to KL: 12;30 PM _ about 7:00 pm for about $20.00. The Miami Greyhound station is right near the airport, but you_ll need a cab to get there.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS