Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How much spending money for a six month holiday/visit to Florida?|198169

I want to go to Florida for six months to visit friends and do some sight seeing,go to Sea world,Disneyland,etc.I also want to go to New York and New Jersey.How much spending money should I take bearing in mind that I am not paying for food or accommodation?

  • Wow, you_d need an uncertain amount of cash. Somewhere between 5k-10k if you have free housing available. I am sorry that I can_t tell you a certain amount, but I can remember that visiting the parks in Florida was really expensive. 100$ for one ticket + you have to pay for the food and soda etc.

    Are you a US-citizen? If not, did you know that the tourist visa is for valid for 3 months only?
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS