Thursday, March 4, 2010

How much would you pay in tolls going from Philly to Boca Raton, FL and back via I-95?|136758

I_m looking for an overall amount or a breakdown of individual tolls if you were to travel on interstate 95 from Philadelphia, PA to Boca Raton, FL. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

  • Leaving Philly - $3 for the DE Turnpike and $2 for the tunnels in Baltimore unless you bypass the tunnels by taking I-695 West towards Pikesville. Once you rejoin I-95 South, there are no more tolls.

    Returning to Philly, no tolls and take I-695 North to avoid the tunnels in Baltimore. You could take Exit 32, US 1 North to avoid the $5 toll on I-95 at the Susquehanna River. Delaware also charges $3 toll 1 mile past the MD line.

    So, you_re looking at $5 toll to go south and possibly $10 toll to go north by sticking to I-95. Taking I-695 would reduce it to $3 and $8 respectively. Taking US1 would make it $0 in both directions.

    {EDIT} I-95 exits 48 or 45 will take you to Boca Raton; There_s no advantage to taking the Florida Turnpike.

  • Thank you very much and have a safe trip.





  • There aren_t any tolls on I-95. If you are starting out in Boca Raton and started off on the Turnpike, there would be tolls on the turnpike, but I-95 is free - that_s why there_s so much more traffic there.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS