Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What is the best way to fly from Lucca, Italy to Philadelphia PA?|106742

I will arrive in Rome, take a tour thru Globus and then return to Lucca, Italy for a few days. I need a suggestion for a Hotel for six people. Then I need to return to the USA to Philadelphia, PA. Do I take a train back to Rome, then fly from there?

  • That would probably work. USAir goes non-stop from Rome to Philly. I just checked a few prices and they were very reasonable - less than $250 for a few randomly selected dates. I can_t imagine that you could do much better than that.

    They have a trip planner on their main page. Put in the date you want to fly. Note that most flights from Europe to the states on USAir leave late morning (and arrive mid-afternoon) - when you enter the approximate desired flight time, if you enter something besides that, you may get a _no match._
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS