Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Where is the best place to live in the northern California area?|105782

My boyfriend and I are thinking about moving to California from Connecticut. We like hiking, camping, and spending time outdoors. We would also like to live somewhere relatively inexpensive, and be able to find jobs fairly quickly.
All help is greatly appreciated!

  • Hi,

    I live in Sparks, Nevada(born _ raised), but I used to live in Carmel, CA.-It is beautiful,near Big Sur-I can_t get enought of the ocean! But...very expensive-I also lived at Lake Tahoe(nevada side-Incline Villlage)Tahoe is one of the most beautiful places you will ever see--unbelievable lake surrounded by mountains, and small towns,ie;.-On the California side there_s Kings Beach,Tahoe City,(just to name a few) -and Truckee, CA are all in the general vicinity-Depending where you live it can be very expensive or rustic and very reasonable-But if you are into the outdoors you can_t beat the views and fresh air!

    Good Luck,

    Tamara

  • san luis obispo or ojai

  • I think San diego, La joya and San francisco are the best places to live in CA. Good luck!

  • um here in califorina alot of moutains and snow moutains
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS