Saturday, January 2, 2010

What nice thing can I do for my boyfriend around the Los Angeles area?|147807

I want to do something nice for my boyfriend just because. I am looking to do something interesting and exciting and fun! We live around the Los Angeles area and I am willing to drive any direction up to 2 hours from here. He is 28 and he is easy going, we love the bar scene but the activity does not have to involve drinking. Does anyone have any ideas? Please post links if possible!


  • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Enterta��

  • Does he like comic books? The Skirball Center is having an old comic book museum exhibit right now.
    Also, the Getty is starting up their Saturday night summer series where there are DJ_s and cocktails.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS