Saturday, January 2, 2010

What Broadway show should I take my teenage brothers to?|167564

They have never liked a musical but want to experience it. Their interests include sports and video games and other typical things.

  • Spamalot! It_s goofy and very outside the norm as far as a traditional Broadway musical.

  • The prior posters suggestion of Spamalot is probably the way to go. Teenage boys are a tough group to make happy on B_way, but a totally kooky comedy may do the trick.

    I was first introduced to _Monty Python_s Flying Circus_ as a teen, and if your teen brothers enjoy that dry humor and absolute irrelevant sense of being -- they will love it, as I did.

  • My teenage brother loved Avenue Q and liked Spamalot. Maybe also try Jersey Boys but it might be hard to get tickets.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS