Friday, December 4, 2009

Is thanks giving week a good time to visit boston for a shoping trip?|129870

my family and i are planning a shopping spree in boston. we live in Ireland and we are tryin to pick a date. we were thinking about arriving the day after thanks giving but after hearing some scary stories about black friday were not so sure....are all the shops crazy with crowds or is mainly the electronic shops?

  • It is all of the shops and most of them are like that all week long..... now I am talking about the craziness of huge lines out the door, messy stores, people pushing and cutting in line.

    The scary robbery and shooting storys, I have only heard two of those and they were both at electronic stores

  • noooooooooo. because of all the sales and stuff thats a horrible time with all the lines and traffic. I_d go after thanksgiving.

  • Shopping the day after Thanksgiving is NUTS! But you will find bargains, especially this year, I think. I would not go near a store that day or weekend, but hey I am not a shopper. By now I do it all online.

    My my, the dollar is in dire shape, isn_t it?

  • There are a lot of great deals the day after Thanksgiving. You should stay away from malls and walmart type stores, but downtown Boston/Newbury Street/Fanueil hall should be fun. You at least wont have to deal with parking wars since you walk everywhere.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS