Saturday, December 5, 2009

What documentation is needed when crossing the border to the US for a 2 month visit?|106483

I am going on a trip to the United States next month to visit my girlfriend. It is about a 2 month trip and I will be staying with her in her residence for that time. I am wondering what kind of documents and ID, other than a passport and proof of Identity, i will need or may be asked to show when I cross the US border. I am a Canadian citizen and I will be traveling by bus.

Thank You in advanced for your answers ^_^

  • You just need a gov_t issued photo I.D. and your certified birth certificate. Sometime after June of 2008, passports will be required for land travel between the U.S. and Canada. have a great visit.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS