Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Where would be a cool place for a car fanatic to visit?|105258

My boyfriend loves cars - working on the engines, wiring, body work - all that stuff. It_ll be three years for us soon, and I was thinking about planning a trip as a surprise. What I was thinking was some sort of car attraction, like a museum or something? I_m way out of my league in this department and desperately need some help. We live in Iowa, so somewhere in Iowa, or close to the border would be ideal, or somewhere near the Ozarks, for that is another trip we were thinking about.

Thank you in advance for your help!

  • I found you a link that lists car museums in the midwest. There is one in Iowa called _The National Sprint Car Hall of Fame_ located in Knoxville.
    Visit this link for more information:

    http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/17/automo��
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS