Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What do you consider to be the most boring state?|114251

It seems like a lot of the US states aren_t very popular, which one do you consider the most boring or your least favorite, and I don_t mean to be so negative, so you can give your favorite too. Be original and give a good answer why you think your answer is right.

  • I just wanted to state that the most important state is your state of mind.

  • The lower half of Minnesota. I had to drive through it to get to South Dakota and it was hell.

    Minnesota is known for the land of 10,000 lakes and of course the twin cities, but other than that it is boring.

  • Most boring - North Dakota and Wisconsin.

    My favorite would be Arizona and Maryland.

  • Wyoming is my least favorite, California is my favorite, AZ is my second favorite. Wyoming has never appealed to me, nor did I ever see much going on other than roping animals for fun. :(

    California has anything and everything you could want to do, and Arizona is a magical old west kind of atmosphere that is growing by leaps and bounds. Both AZ _ CA have tons of job opportunities, and lots of natural things to see and do as well as the garden variety of shops and amusement parks.

    Just for kicks, I_ll list 7 other of my favorite states to give you 10 total, in order of preference :)

    STATE/REASON
    1_ California (Lived here/Trucking)
    2_ Arizona (Lived here/Trucking)
    3_ Florida (Lived here/Trucking)
    4_ Washington (Lived here/Trucking)
    5_ Virgina (Family Vacation/Trucking)
    6_ Louisiana (Lived here/Trucking)
    7_ Mississippi (Trucking)
    8_ Alabama (Trucking/Visits)
    9_ Georgia (Trucking/Visits)
    10_New York (Dream to visit)

    New York is last because I can only dream of visiting it for now, I mean I have been to the west side of New York, but not NY NY, like I want to! :)

  • To me the most boring state is Arkansas. We live in the north central part of the state and there is nothing to do here (unless you are into hunting and fishing, which I am not). No culture, no shopping, nothing fun to do.

    I like Nevada, Utah and Arizona for the mountains and all the things to do there - hiking, lots of cultural events, etc. Illinois and Iowa are also decent states for the activities.

    Every US state will have its good points and bad points. It_s just what someone likes that makes any one state their favorite.

  • I grew up in North Dakota and yup...it is the most boring state..my favorites are Hawaii and california
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS