Wednesday, October 21, 2009

When you have a choice of locales to move to, how important is climate in your decision?|108039

I was born and have lived in the midwest all my life and am now deciding whether to go to Cleveland, Ohio or Reno, NV.

  • Being from the Midwest myself, I ask you, _Are you tired of the humidity?_ If the answer is _Yes,_ choose Reno. I live where the snow doesn_t fly as much now because I got tired of shoveling it. Good luck, and you might save a bit in taxes, too.

  • I_m originally from Nebraska (from Midwesterner to Midwesterner)..

    have lived all around the U.S. and two countries..
    the thing you must ask yourself is: are you a product of your environment or not?...
    I am.
    This means that the weather affects how I_m feeling... down and sad when rainy and cloudy for days.. burned out during a heat spell, etc..

    So do some thinking and a little sole-searching and you_ll find the answer for yourself.

  • When Iwas young and I needed $ more I would have lived in a valcano. Now I live near the coast and would not want to live where water and fresh seafood was wanting?

  • Cleveland and Reno are totally different from each other. Climate if very important. But with a good climate comes a price. If you can afford it, go for it.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS