Thursday, October 15, 2009

What state are you from, and what do you call yourself?|188397

If someone from Pennsylvania is a Pennsylvanian, and someone from New York is a New Yorker, and from Florida a Floridian, what is someone from say, Maine called? And someone from Arkansas? What state are you from, and what does your states citizens go by?

  • I_m from North Carolina and we_re called North Carolineans. We are also called _Tarheels_ (It_s not just the nickname of the school - UNC) Over in the western end of NC, where I live, we_re called _hillbillys_

  • I_m a Jersey native and I call myself a New Jerseyan or a Jerseyan.

  • from Texas
    we_re Texans

  • Tennessee and Tennesseans

  • I am from Louisiana, but we don_t call ourselves _Louisianaians_.

    I am a New Orleanian.

  • texas we _ re texican
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS