Thursday, October 15, 2009

What bridge should i cross and what should i keep in mind when i go for shopping in buffalo??|185134

I am planning to shop in Niagara Falls Fashion Outlet and Walden Galleria. I think I am going to cross Queen-Lewiston Bridge. Is there another bridge that will take me less time to cross when going there and also coming back? I live in toronto. And also what time would be the best time to cross the bridge when I travel to buffalo? _ also What time when i come back from buffalo?

Thank you

  • I would say the Lewiston-Queenston would be your best bet. It usually isn_t too busy, and is only a few minutes away from the Fashion Outlets(or whatever the call it now).

    I_m not sure what would be the best time, but if you do take the L-Q and you get stuck in traffic heading into the US, stay on the right side, it is a lot faster (heading into the US is almost always more backed up than going into Canada).
    I live a few minutes away from Niagara Falls, where you will have to pay 75�� to cross the blue bridges :)

    Good Luck!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS