Friday, May 22, 2009

What is a reasonable rate for an apartment in Culver City, West Hollywood, or surrounding neighborhoods?|155618

Additional Details:

-Studio or one bedroom
-At least 500 square feet, give or take a few (474_ is fine)
-Furnished or Unfurnished
-Preferably something with parking

I would be happy to provide any additional details if need be. I appreciate any and all feedback and would love to reward a ten point answer! Thank you in advance.

  • Culver City: somewhere between $950-1200; WeHo: $1000-1600.... trust me, I_ve tried. Another thing, do not do the website thing, they only post the over-priced places on there. I would suggest do drive by_s around your area of interest (I found a 1 bed in Beverly Hills for $850, you just have to look around in person). You might also want to try the Fairfax District, adjacent to WeHo, it might be just slightly affordable.... even more affordable: Hollywood, but we all know what that is like..... good luck!

  • I would say that you can find studios and 1 bedrooms for $800-$1400. Here are some good websites to search:


    http://www.craigslist.com



    http://www.rent.com
    - What I like about this site is that you can by city and it will also list nearby towns and tell you the mileage from Culver City...there are other towns very close by that might also work.

    Be aware that there are some studios for rent that do not have kitchens...or just partial ones.

    Good luck with your search!

  • WeHo can be pretty pricey, but I think for a studio or 1-bedroom you_ll probably be looking at somewhere between 800-1600, depending on how nice the apartment is, etc etc. I think you can probably get something cheaper in Culver City or some of the not-as-fancy parts of West LA.

  • between $1,250 and $2,000.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS