Saturday, May 23, 2009

British Citizen living in Canada crossing the US border near Buffalo?|166136

I_m planning on crossing the US border from Canada around this fall. I did the same trip last year and I had to wait in a stupid room with a million people at Buffalo for two hours. Is there a better place to cross nearby or is there any paperwork or clearance I can get to cross beforehand? I_m a British Citizen but am also a permenant resident of Canada.

  • Be careful, Buffalo is very dangerous. I_m afraid to go there, the newspaper is always writing about murders and robberies every day.

  • why do u have a problem crosing if u have a permanent resident card?? I am also a British citizen but live in Canada.I have a valid British passport and i also geta card at the American side of the border called Visa Waiver.......it is good for three months and cost $6 american.I have a problem with my birth and record of landing info which i need to get amended before i can get my permanent resident card.The card i get at the border is called I-94 Look into that or a valid british passport

  • Try the Queenston-Lewiston crossing (at the end of Highway 405) or the Rainbow Bridge in Niagara Falls. Fewer people use these crossings.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS