Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What are the branches of Emily Strange stores in USA, do they have stores in California and Chicago?|126299

What are the branches of Emily Strange stores in USA, do they have stores in California and Chicago? I_ve heard there is in New York also, but I_m not going there. Anyways, can you tell me all the stores as much as you know? If possible, you can give me the map or address of some stores, especiall in California and Chicago. Thank you !!

  • If you are referring to the Emily Strange brand of clothing and merchandise, it is mostly manufactured in Berkeley, California, but I couldn_t find any reference to retail stores. It appears that these items are only sold on line through the _www.emilystrange.com_ website.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS