Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What are the best places and the best things to do in Houston?|153507

I am going to Houston for the first time. I am going in December with my family. What are the best things you guys recommend me to do? Where are the best places I should go? I want to know fun places and must-see places

Thank you very much for your time

  • check this website, there a lot of fun things to do in Houston, just search for what you need. Theme Parks, Arcades, Comedy Clubs, Shopping Malls and many many more that is accessible on this website. Enjoy ;) Hope it will help you

  • to be honest with you nothing much at all. Take it from me Im from Houston lived here all 19 years of my life and all I can say it_s boring, nothing special to see at all! All there really is to do is go to some malls that ovbiously will get boring after a few times. I wouldn_t recommend anyone to live here or come for vacation its a dumb place to live, have fun or work at. Go try somewhere else that_s worth going to like Los Angeles, Miami, NY, anywhere like that.

  • My advice would be to stay far away from this city. It sucks. But if you insist on coming.

    - NASA
    - Kema (near NASA, fresh seafood)
    - Bellaire BLVD and Beltway 8 (This is the Chinese/Vietnamese section with lots of good restaurants. )
    - Lake Sommerville State Park (80 miles west of Houston)(
    http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/finda��

    - Mel_s country cafe (
    http://melscountrycafe.com/)
    is a bit out of the way, but is famous locally for its huge Megs-Mel burger (
    http://melscountrycafe.com/Megamelpics.h��

    - Galleria (shopping)
    - The Houston Museum District (www.houstonmuseumdistrict.org)
    - Memorial Park (
    http://www.houstontx.gov/parks/memorialp��

    - The Houston Rockets are playing in December, check out their web site to see if you can go to a game (
    http://www.nba.com/rockets/index_main.ht��

  • NASA is a great family outing, Discovery Park is new and very nice, Houston Museum of Science and Natural History is good, Galleria or the Rice Village if you want to shop or people watch, eat some BBQ (I_m a fan of Pappa_s BBQ),

  • Ask 10 people. You will get 10 different answers. Not much to do in dec. in Houston except fight all the G.D. holiday traffic.

  • I don_t find Houston to be a very fun and exciting place to live. Houston sucks. Have fun at the mall.

  • Go to football game, katie mills mall, galleria downtown. Lots of good food and bars.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS