Wednesday, March 11, 2009

When moving to a new city how do you find out what parts of town are good?|168460

I_ll be moving soon for the military (not sure where yet) and I_m wondering how I find out good living areas. Is there a website with neighborhood reviews, or do I look at school reviews? How do I know that I_m not about to rent a place in a bad neighborhood?

  • If you can get a hold of a local realtor. Ask about the disparity in home prices in one part of town versus another part of town. Usually, home prices are a key indicator of affluence. This might translate to what is the good part versus the bad part of town. It_s not always the case though, so probe a little and see if the realtor _will open up_. Good luck.

  • just by asking around and getting to know ppl good... go looking around and experimenting..you will found out whats good 4 u.. dont worry
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS