Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What time does the mail NORMALLY come for all people of Lexington, Kentucky in Masterson Station?|144780

I have a friend in Alabama leaving for China on June 8th. My letter , sent June 5th, is supposed to get there on June 7th. But, I want to know what time the mail person normallly gets here so that I know if I have enough stamps and what-not. I live in Masterson Station. Can you help?

  • You don_t know what time your own mail person comes???

    1. You could ask other members of your family who may be more observant than yourself.
    2. You could ask neighbors who may be more observant than yourself.
    3. You could have everything ready to go first thing in the morning and watch for the mail person to come. Run out to meet them and ask.
    4. Go to the post office and get the postage determined there. You_re close to the post office on Nandino Blvd. which is open later than some of the other post offices.
    5. Go to
    http://www.usps.com/
    and calculate postage online.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    >>>

     

    Home Posts RSS Comments RSS